Forums Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Redux

Forums Redux

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
What do you think of the Ipad? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think of the Ipad? I_voting_barWhat do you think of the Ipad? I_vote_rcap 
FootNinja
What do you think of the Ipad? I_vote_lcapWhat do you think of the Ipad? I_voting_barWhat do you think of the Ipad? I_vote_rcap 
Fleshandbone
Gr33n
TreyDawg
TheOnly1Left
Nedkelly
johnpogi
iaileanos1
StaddScoutElite
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search

What do you think of the Ipad?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

What do you think of the Ipad? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the Ipad?   What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:29 pm

what does everyone think of the new(ish) ipad? Personally i think its just a giant iphone without the phone or camera.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Ipad?   What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:21 am

yer i dont see the point in doing a little thing diffrent from 1 model then changing the name and saying OOOOOO~! look at this new cell-phone!!
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Ipad?   What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
what does everyone think of the new(ish) ipad? Personally i think its just a giant iphone without the phone or camera.

Add some speakers and you have yourself your very own touch screen computer. Gee nobody has ever made that before.
Back to top Go down
https://forumsredux.rpg-board.net
Gr33n
Gaming Moderator
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Ipad?   What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:45 am

It is absolutly horrible. It is a giant ipod touch. The typing is awkward, and it isn't worth $500
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Ipad?   What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:11 pm

"They've made iPods the size of laptop screens and the size of credit cards yet they can't find a way to make taxes easier"

Random blurb of the day.
Back to top Go down
https://forumsredux.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the Ipad?   What do you think of the Ipad? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the Ipad?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums Redux :: General :: Tech Discussion-
Jump to: