Forums Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Redux

Forums Redux

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( I_vote_lcapguys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( I_voting_barguys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( I_vote_rcap 
FootNinja
guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( I_vote_lcapguys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( I_voting_barguys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( I_vote_rcap 
Fleshandbone
Gr33n
TreyDawg
TheOnly1Left
Nedkelly
johnpogi
iaileanos1
StaddScoutElite
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search

guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StaddScoutElite
StaddScoutElite

guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Empty
PostSubject: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 am

Alright listen up. Bad things are happening on youtube. We don't want this to happen! Youtube was script hacked today which showed messages across the screen in someones comment. If you were at one that had a msg script you would've gotten a message box with it saying something and you couldn't close it. This was a very sad day. just sad. Search "Youtube Hacked" and click on the video that says "Youtube Hacked July 4th 2010" you'll know what I mean. Sad

WARN ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT GO ONTO YOUTUBE!!!!!

The hackers say "EXPECT US 07/12/2010"

Be Advised!!!
Best of Luck StaddScoutElite
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
KiLLErMaN99

guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:40 am

Too bad I don't really use youtube. Nice find though.
Back to top Go down
https://forumsredux.rpg-board.net
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 pm

eh... It doesn't sound that bad.
Back to top Go down
StaddScoutElite
StaddScoutElite

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Oh yeah? Some Justin Bieber videos the ones with most views that came from JustinBieberVEVO got hacked by EW. This is horrible. This is wrong.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Although I hate Justin Bieber it's still bad that they targeted him. Hopefully youtube has put up a firewall against this.
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

StaddScoutElite wrote:
Oh yeah? Some Justin Bieber videos the ones with most views that came from JustinBieberVEVO got hacked by EW. This is horrible. This is wrong.
Justin Bieber's VEVO account was hacked? lol! Like I said, I don't really see the big deal, its just youtube.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
StaddScoutElite wrote:
Justin Bieber's VEVO account was hacked? lol! Like I said, I don't really see the big deal, its just youtube.

Youtube is one of my most popular sites in America besides Google. This IS a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:45 pm

KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
StaddScoutElite wrote:

Youtube is one of my most popular sites in America besides Google. This IS a big deal.
I really don't care that much since it doesn't effect me.
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
Graphics Crew
TheOnly1Left

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:
StaddScoutElite wrote:

I really don't care that much since it doesn't effect me.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
StaddScoutElite
StaddScoutElite

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeah? Well most viewed videos were targeted like the 1,000,000 view ones.
The charlie bit my finger video was affected too. People said 4chan did this but EbaumsWorld did this!!! What did we ever do to them!?!?!? D:

Last edited by StaddScoutElite on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing a spelling error)
Back to top Go down
StaddScoutElite
StaddScoutElite

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Want proof and don't want to go to youtube? Go into the video section and look at the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(   guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guys I must warn you youtube was being attacked today. People used scripts to hack comments and the background videos! :(
Page 1 of 1