Forums Redux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Redux

Forums Redux

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» No one seems to use this forum anymore.
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 pm by StaddScoutElite

» PROOF that youtube got hacked on july 4th 2010
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:24 am by SmoothCriminal

» owned FALCON in ff layers t4 lawl :)
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Our Sister Forum
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm by SmoothCriminal

» Wassup guys
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:26 pm by SmoothCriminal

» how I discovered elfen lied.
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm by StaddScoutElite

» Obey the moderators
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:46 pm by Fleshandbone

» This article was funny
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm by Fleshandbone

» What is your favorite day of the week?
The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:30 pm by Fleshandbone

Top posters
KiLLErMaN99
The "joke" thread I_vote_lcapThe "joke" thread I_voting_barThe "joke" thread I_vote_rcap 
FootNinja
The "joke" thread I_vote_lcapThe "joke" thread I_voting_barThe "joke" thread I_vote_rcap 
Fleshandbone
Gr33n
TreyDawg
TheOnly1Left
Nedkelly
johnpogi
iaileanos1
StaddScoutElite
Staff
View Forum Leaders
Navigation

Portal
Index
Memberlist
FAQ
Search

The "joke" thread

Go down 
+2
KiLLErMaN99
Fleshandbone
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:51 am

This is a thread for jokes.

Here's mine (if your willing to read it all):

This is the story of the pink gorilla. There’s these two guys. They’re both teachers, and they work at the same school. One is an Anthropology teacher. The other is a Historian. They are both given a sabbatical. For those of you who don’t know, a sabbatical is a paid vacation for teachers. They are paid to take time off teaching, but they have to do research to better their knowledge, to better their teaching. Got it? Good. So, both teachers are given a sabbatical. And, they’re very good friends. So, they decide, on this sabbatical they will travel to far reaches of Africa to do some History research and some Anthropology research (Anthropology is the study of human nature). They decide that’s what they’re going to do. So, they go running down the stairs in their apartment building. *clop-clop-clop-clop* They get into a taxi-cab. *err…err….err* They get to the airport. They go through security. *beep-beep-beep-beep* And all that stuff, you know? They get on the plane. *woosh* Now they’re in Africa. They get off the plane. They get on a little plane. *pt..pt…pt…pt* They fly over this tiny little village. The get off the tiny little plane, and there’s this Jeep waiting right there for them – with their name on it. So, they get in the Jeep. *zh-zhoom* And they start driving down the road. They’re going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. Then, they get to this little pygmy village. So, they get out and ask the pygmies, “What is something just great to see here, where we are?” They say, “Well, our rather hit attraction would be a pink gorilla.” “A pink gorilla?! No way! You’re totally lying!” The pygmies are like, “No, actually you just go down this road, take a left turn, then turn right into a big cave.” So, they get back in the Jeep (which starts right up). *zhoom* So they’re going down the road; they’re going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. They make their left turn. They’re still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. They get to this cave! It’s got this giant steel door. So they open the steel door. There’s this big wooden door. They open the wooden door. There’s another wooden door. They open that wooden door. There’s this long row of colored doors – orange, purple, pink, chartreuse, salmon, every color you could ever think of. So, they start going through all these doors. They’re going open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close. They get through all the doors. There’s a big pool of water, and right next to it is some scuba gear. So they put on the scuba gear and dive in. So, they’re swimming….swim, swim, swim…..deep water…..swim, swim, swim….very deep water….swim, swim, swim….very, very deep water….Finally, they see another way out, so they swim towards that and get out of the water. They see the pink gorilla! And all it’s doing is sitting there, completely still. And so, they’re observing the pink gorilla. They’re taking pictures of it. They’re writing down every move he makes – which isn’t very many ’cause all he’s doing is sitting there, completely still. It’s kinda boring, but hey – it’s a pink gorilla! The entire time they’re watching the pink gorilla, there’s one little thing the pygmies said that keeps flashing through they’re mind. “Don’t touch the pink gorilla.” Now, they’re like, “Why can’t we touch the pink gorilla? All he’s doing is sitting there, completely still.” But, the Historian was rather smart. The Anthropologist, on the other hand, was like I wish I could get my hands on this thing. I could make a lot of money! So, the Anthropologist walks up and he’s about to touch the pink gorilla. And the other guy grabs his hand and says, “No! You heard what the pygmies said, ‘Don’t touch the pink gorilla.’” But, the Anthropologist is just like, “What could it do?” The Historian manages to talk him out of touching it, and they keep taking pictures and writing notes about it’s behavior – but there aren’t very many ’cause all it’s doing is sitting there, completely still. Finally, they’re ready to leave. They put the scuba gear back on, and get back in the water. So, they’re swimming again….swim, swim, swim…..very, very deep water…..swim, swim, swim….very deep water….swim, swim, swim….deep water….Finally, they see original surface, so they swim towards that and get out of the water. They start going through all the colored doors – orange, purple, pink, chartreuse, salmon, every color you could ever think of. So, they start going through all these doors. They’re going open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open and close wooden door, open and close second wooden door, open and close steel door. They get in the Jeep, and it starts right up. *zhoom* They’re going down the road; they’re going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. They make their turn. They’re still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. They go through the pygmy village. They get to the little airport, get on the little plane. *pt..pt…pt…pt* It takes them to the bigger airport; they get on the bigger plane. *woosh* They get to back to the airport near home. They hail in a cab. They get in the cab. *err…err….err* They go up the stairs in the apartment building. *clop-clop-clop-clop* They’re home!

Well, the next semester, the Anthropologist, who is the more gutsy of the two, is awarded another sabbatical. So, in his devious mind he’s thinking haha! I’m going to return to Africa, capture the pink gorilla, and make millions of dollars!
So, he goes running down the stairs in the apartment building. *clop-clop-clop-clop* He gets into a taxi-cab. *err…err….err* He gets to the airport. He goes through security. *beep-beep-beep-beep* And all that stuff, you know? He gets on the plane. *woosh* Now he’s in Africa. He gets off the plane. He gets on a little plane. *pt..pt…pt…pt* He flies over this tiny little village. He gets off the tiny little plane, and there’s this Jeep waiting right there for him – with his name on it. So, he gets in the Jeep. *zh-zhoom* And he starts driving down the road. He’s going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. He goes straight past the pygmy village. After all, he already knows where he’s going. So he’s going down the road; he’s going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. He makes the left turn. He’s still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. He gets to the cave! He opens the steel door. He opens the big wooden door. He opens the second wooden door. He goes through all the colored doors – orange, purple, pink, chartreuse, salmon, every color you could ever think of. So, he’s going through all these doors. He’s going open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close. He gets through all the doors. He puts on the scuba gear and dives into the water. So, he’s swimming….swim, swim, swim…..deep water…..swim, swim, swim….very deep water….swim, swim, swim….very, very deep water….He gets out of the water. Okay…I’ve got to get this thing out of here. So, he reaches out towards the gorilla. The whole time the pygmies’ warning is playing in the back of his mind. Don’t touch the pink gorilla. He hesitates. And the he touches the pink gorilla! The pink gorilla goes mad. He’s like tearing the place apart! The guy screams. So, he throws on the scuba gear and jumps back into the water…..swim, swim, swim…..very, very deep water…..swim, swim, swim….very deep water….swim, swim, swim….deep water….The pink gorilla’s swimming behind him! Finally, he gets out of the water. He starts going through all the colored doors – orange, purple, pink, chartreuse, salmon, every color you could ever think of. So, he’s going through all these doors. He’s going open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open and close wooden door, open and close second wooden door, open and close steel door. The pink gorilla is just bashing through all the doors. He jumps in the Jeep, and it starts right up. *zhoom* He’s going down the road; he’s going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…he’s seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. The pink gorilla is just running along right behind him. He makes the turn. The gorilla turns, too. He’s still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…he’s seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. The pink gorilla is just running along right behind him. They go through the pygmy village. The pygmies are like, “haha! We told you not to touch it!” He’s still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…he’s seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of – including a pink gorilla in the rear-view mirror. The pink gorilla is just running along right behind him. And all of sudden…the car sputters to a stop. So the guy jumps out of the car and starts running. He’s going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…he’s seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. The pink gorilla is running along right behind him going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…Finally, the guy collapses. He just can’t run any farther. He’s just like, “Whatever you do, just kill me quickly.” The gorilla walks up to him, reaches down, touches the guy, and says, “Tag! You’re it!” and runs off down the road....... There's no character limit, is there?
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
Forums Redux Administrator
KiLLErMaN99

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:

This is the story of the pink gorilla. There’s these two guys. They’re both teachers, and they work at the same school. One is an Anthropology teacher. The other is a Historian. They are both given a sabbatical. For those of you who don’t know, a sabbatical is a paid vacation for teachers. They are paid to take time off teaching, but they have to do research to better their knowledge, to better their teaching. Got it? Good. So, both teachers are given a sabbatical. And, they’re very good friends. So, they decide, on this sabbatical they will travel to far reaches of Africa to do some History research and some Anthropology research (Anthropology is the study of human nature). They decide that’s what they’re going to do. So, they go running down the stairs in their apartment building. *clop-clop-clop-clop* They get into a taxi-cab. *err…err….err* They get to the airport. They go through security. *beep-beep-beep-beep* And all that stuff, you know? They get on the plane. *woosh* Now they’re in Africa. They get off the plane. They get on a little plane. *pt..pt…pt…pt* They fly over this tiny little village. The get off the tiny little plane, and there’s this Jeep waiting right there for them – with their name on it. So, they get in the Jeep. *zh-zhoom* And they start driving down the road. They’re going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. Then, they get to this little pygmy village. So, they get out and ask the pygmies, “What is something just great to see here, where we are?” They say, “Well, our rather hit attraction would be a pink gorilla.” “A pink gorilla?! No way! You’re totally lying!” The pygmies are like, “No, actually you just go down this road, take a left turn, then turn right into a big cave.” So, they get back in the Jeep (which starts right up). *zhoom* So they’re going down the road; they’re going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. They make their left turn. They’re still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. They get to this cave! It’s got this giant steel door. So they open the steel door. There’s this big wooden door. They open the wooden door. There’s another wooden door. They open that wooden door. There’s this long row of colored doors – orange, purple, pink, chartreuse, salmon, every color you could ever think of. So, they start going through all these doors. They’re going open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close. They get through all the doors. There’s a big pool of water, and right next to it is some scuba gear. So they put on the scuba gear and dive in. So, they’re swimming….swim, swim, swim…..deep water…..swim, swim, swim….very deep water….swim, swim, swim….very, very deep water….Finally, they see another way out, so they swim towards that and get out of the water. They see the pink gorilla! And all it’s doing is sitting there, completely still. And so, they’re observing the pink gorilla. They’re taking pictures of it. They’re writing down every move he makes – which isn’t very many ’cause all he’s doing is sitting there, completely still. It’s kinda boring, but hey – it’s a pink gorilla! The entire time they’re watching the pink gorilla, there’s one little thing the pygmies said that keeps flashing through they’re mind. “Don’t touch the pink gorilla.” Now, they’re like, “Why can’t we touch the pink gorilla? All he’s doing is sitting there, completely still.” But, the Historian was rather smart. The Anthropologist, on the other hand, was like I wish I could get my hands on this thing. I could make a lot of money! So, the Anthropologist walks up and he’s about to touch the pink gorilla. And the other guy grabs his hand and says, “No! You heard what the pygmies said, ‘Don’t touch the pink gorilla.’” But, the Anthropologist is just like, “What could it do?” The Historian manages to talk him out of touching it, and they keep taking pictures and writing notes about it’s behavior – but there aren’t very many ’cause all it’s doing is sitting there, completely still. Finally, they’re ready to leave. They put the scuba gear back on, and get back in the water. So, they’re swimming again….swim, swim, swim…..very, very deep water…..swim, swim, swim….very deep water….swim, swim, swim….deep water….Finally, they see original surface, so they swim towards that and get out of the water. They start going through all the colored doors – orange, purple, pink, chartreuse, salmon, every color you could ever think of. So, they start going through all these doors. They’re going open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open and close wooden door, open and close second wooden door, open and close steel door. They get in the Jeep, and it starts right up. *zhoom* They’re going down the road; they’re going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. They make their turn. They’re still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…They’re seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. They go through the pygmy village. They get to the little airport, get on the little plane. *pt..pt…pt…pt* It takes them to the bigger airport; they get on the bigger plane. *woosh* They get to back to the airport near home. They hail in a cab. They get in the cab. *err…err….err* They go up the stairs in the apartment building. *clop-clop-clop-clop* They’re home!

Well, the next semester, the Anthropologist, who is the more gutsy of the two, is awarded another sabbatical. So, in his devious mind he’s thinking haha! I’m going to return to Africa, capture the pink gorilla, and make millions of dollars!
So, he goes running down the stairs in the apartment building. *clop-clop-clop-clop* He gets into a taxi-cab. *err…err….err* He gets to the airport. He goes through security. *beep-beep-beep-beep* And all that stuff, you know? He gets on the plane. *woosh* Now he’s in Africa. He gets off the plane. He gets on a little plane. *pt..pt…pt…pt* He flies over this tiny little village. He gets off the tiny little plane, and there’s this Jeep waiting right there for him – with his name on it. So, he gets in the Jeep. *zh-zhoom* And he starts driving down the road. He’s going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. He goes straight past the pygmy village. After all, he already knows where he’s going. So he’s going down the road; he’s going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. He makes the left turn. He’s still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. He gets to the cave! He opens the steel door. He opens the big wooden door. He opens the second wooden door. He goes through all the colored doors – orange, purple, pink, chartreuse, salmon, every color you could ever think of. So, he’s going through all these doors. He’s going open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close. He gets through all the doors. He puts on the scuba gear and dives into the water. So, he’s swimming….swim, swim, swim…..deep water…..swim, swim, swim….very deep water….swim, swim, swim….very, very deep water….He gets out of the water. Okay…I’ve got to get this thing out of here. So, he reaches out towards the gorilla. The whole time the pygmies’ warning is playing in the back of his mind. Don’t touch the pink gorilla. He hesitates. And the he touches the pink gorilla! The pink gorilla goes mad. He’s like tearing the place apart! The guy screams. So, he throws on the scuba gear and jumps back into the water…..swim, swim, swim…..very, very deep water…..swim, swim, swim….very deep water….swim, swim, swim….deep water….The pink gorilla’s swimming behind him! Finally, he gets out of the water. He starts going through all the colored doors – orange, purple, pink, chartreuse, salmon, every color you could ever think of. So, he’s going through all these doors. He’s going open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open and close wooden door, open and close second wooden door, open and close steel door. The pink gorilla is just bashing through all the doors. He jumps in the Jeep, and it starts right up. *zhoom* He’s going down the road; he’s going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…he’s seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. The pink gorilla is just running along right behind him. He makes the turn. The gorilla turns, too. He’s still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…he’s seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. The pink gorilla is just running along right behind him. They go through the pygmy village. The pygmies are like, “haha! We told you not to touch it!” He’s still going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…he’s seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of – including a pink gorilla in the rear-view mirror. The pink gorilla is just running along right behind him. And all of sudden…the car sputters to a stop. So the guy jumps out of the car and starts running. He’s going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…he’s seeing all sorts of animals – elephants, giraffes, zebras, every kind of animal you could think of. The pink gorilla is running along right behind him going up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down…Finally, the guy collapses. He just can’t run any farther. He’s just like, “Whatever you do, just kill me quickly.” The gorilla walks up to him, reaches down, touches the guy, and says, “Tag! You’re it!” and runs off down the road....... There's no character limit, is there?

http://gathering.bluedaffodil.net/index.php?s=8b4f6df57474a7d6fe0ce9d39aa2da6f&showtopic=43903&pid=458601&st=0&#entry458601
Back to top Go down
https://forumsredux.rpg-board.net
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:39 pm

KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:

http://gathering.bluedaffodil.net/index.php?s=8b4f6df57474a7d6fe0ce9d39aa2da6f&showtopic=43903&pid=458601&st=0&#entry458601
ya, its all over the internet.
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
KiLLErMaN99 wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:

ya, its all over the internet.

Alright. Hop in the chatroom.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:26 pm

God i aint reading that lmfao
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm

K I have a shorter one.

What's a ghost's favorite sandwich?

BOOloney!!!
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 pm

rofl i accutally cracked up at that hahaha
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:33 pm

FootNinja wrote:
rofl i accutally cracked up at that hahaha
Corney jokes have subliminal ways of making you laugh.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:36 pm

haha yer thats true

why did the chicken cross the road??

to get to the other side

roflmfao!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:36 pm

FootNinja wrote:
haha yer thats true

why did the chicken cross the road??

to get to the other side

roflmfao!!! Razz
Thats an old one, but okay.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:38 pm

i know but eh nvm

ummm....

How do you wake up lady GaGa?

poke here face ( her song )
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 pm

How many of Santa's elves does it take to make a bean bag chair?

Six if you stuff em' in REAL tight.

FootNinja wrote:
i know but eh nvm

ummm....

Laughing
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:
How many of Santa's elves does it take to make a bean bag chair?

Six if you stuff em' in REAL tight.

FootNinja wrote:
i know but eh nvm

ummm....

Laughing

lololol thats was a good 1. didnt get at first but do now lol
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Man1: "guns don't kill, people do."

Man2: "nooooo, guns kill, stupid. >.>"
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Fleshandbone wrote:

lolz took me awhile to get that one lol
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 pm

FootNinja wrote:
Fleshandbone wrote:

lolz took me awhile to get that one lol
Ya, its not a very good joke, but I hate it when people say "guns don't kill".
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm

lol yeah that must be annoying ive got ppl that come up to me and say MINTA i hate it .-.
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:40 am

There are two ice cubes in a Freezer. One says "boy its cold in here". The other says "OMG a talking ice cube!"

Is god man or woman?
god is both.
Is god black or white?
god is both.
Is god michael jackson?
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Gaming Moderator
Gr33n

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 am

^ That is offensive. But hilarious.
Back to top Go down
FootNinja
Expert Member
FootNinja

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Wat did the owl say when one of his legs where shorter then the other....

NOT EVEN OWL!!
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Gaming Moderator
Gr33n

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:34 pm

There are two computer nerds. One is on his laptop under the shade of a tree. The other is riding a brand new bike. the one under the tree is Guy 1

Guy1: Nice new ike. Where did you get it.

Guy2, who is a quite attractive fellow, repllies: I was riding my old bike, when a girls rides up to me, gets off her bike, takes off her clothes, and says 'You can have whatever you want.' So I took her bike.
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Expert Member
Fleshandbone

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 pm

Gr33n wrote:
There are two computer nerds. One is on his laptop under the shade of a tree. The other is riding a brand new bike. the one under the tree is Guy 1

Guy2, who is a quite attractive fellow, repllies: I was riding my old bike, when a girls rides up to me, gets off her bike, takes off her clothes, and says 'You can have whatever you want.' So I took her bike.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Gr33n wrote:

LOL! That's one of the funniest one's I've heard.
Back to top Go down
johnpogi
johnpogi

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: lololol epic sauce   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:03 am

Yo mama's soo old I slapped her back her boobs fell

Why was the Unicorn Fapping?
Spoiler:

harr darr harr
Back to top Go down
KiLLErMaN99
KiLLErMaN99

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:36 am

johnpogi wrote:
Yo mama's soo old I slapped her back her boobs fell

Why was the Unicorn Fapping?
Spoiler:

harr darr harr
LOL

Yo momma so ugly she went to a strip club and they paid her to keep her clothes ON.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "joke" thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "joke" thread   The "joke" thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "joke" thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next